By Marta Harnecker
Read or Download A World to Build: New Paths toward Twenty-first Century Socialism PDF
Similar political parties books
This quantity brings jointly for the 1st time the British Conservative Political get together normal Election Manifestos, courting again to 1900, and together with the newest basic Election manifesto of 1997. The venture offers an indispensible resource of information concerning the Conservative Party's political ideologies and coverage positions, in addition to charting their adjustments through the years.
This essay has taken up a lot of my time, and extra of my power, for the earlier ten years. it's been very unlikely to be my pal in this interval with out enduring numerous conversations and scribblings dedicated to one or nother line of inspiration. hence, my associates have contributed greatly to the ultimate product.
This certain comparative learn examines minority illustration and powersharing in Canada, Kenya, South Africa, Fiji, India, Malaysia, and Yugoslavia. proposing a brand new inspiration of the 'consociational party', Bogaards explores how range differs inside of events and why it concerns for social peace and democracy.
The Liberal celebration of Canada is among the so much profitable events within the democratic international. It ruled Canadian politics for a century, working towards an inclusive variety of “big tent” politics that enabled it to fend off rivals on either the left and correct. This booklet strains the list of the occasion, unwrapping Liberal practices and association to bare its distinct “brokerage” method of politics and franchise-style constitution.
- Third-Party Matters: Politics, Presidents, and Third Parties in American History
- Political Parties and Electoral Change: Party Responses to Electoral Markets
- Post-Tsunami Reconstruction in Indonesia: Negotiating Normativity through Gender Mainstreaming Initiatives in Aceh (Interventions)
- Congressional Realignment, 1925-1978
- Partisan Publics: Communication and Contention across Brazilian Youth Activist Networks (Princeton Studies in Cultural Sociology)
Additional resources for A World to Build: New Paths toward Twenty-first Century Socialism
A World to Build: New Paths toward Twenty-first Century Socialism by Marta Harnecker