By John MacInnes
Many specialist, top of the range surveys acquire info on people's behaviour, reports, life and attitudes. the information they produce is extra available than ever earlier than. This ebook offers scholars with a complete creation to utilizing this knowledge, in addition to transactional facts and large facts resources, of their personal learn tasks. right here you'll find all you must learn about finding, gaining access to, getting ready and analysing secondary facts, besides step by step directions for utilizing IBM SPSS statistics.
You will learn the way to:
- Create a strong examine query and layout that matches secondary research
- Locate, entry and discover info on-line
- Understand info documentation
- Check and 'clean' secondary information
- Manage and examine your facts to provide significant effects
- Replicate analyses of knowledge in released articles and books
Using case experiences and video animations to demonstrate each one step of your study, this booklet provide you with the quantitative research talents you have to to move your direction, whole your examine undertaking and compete within the task marketplace. workouts during the ebook and at the book's significant other web site provide you with a chance to perform, cost your realizing and paintings palms on with actual info as you are learning.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Secondary Data Analysis with IBM SPSS Statistics PDF
Similar social sciences statistics books
This quality creation to the research of social networks combines a hands-on guide with an up to date evaluation of the most recent learn and methods. The authors offer a radical grounding within the software of the equipment of social community research. they provide an realizing of the speculation of social constructions within which social community research is grounded, a precis of the thoughts wanted for facing extra complicated ideas, and publications for utilizing the first software program applications for social community research.
Short and cheap, this enticing booklet is helping readers establish after which discard fifty two misconceptions approximately info and statistical summaries. the focal point is on significant innovations contained in regular undergraduate and graduate classes in information, examine tools, or quantitative research. enjoyable interactive web workouts that additional advertise undoing the misconceptions are came upon at the book's site.
Anschauliche und praxisbezogene Einführung: Je nach Vorkenntnissen und Interesse finden Leser neben leicht verständlichen Erklärungen auch mathematische Herleitungen. Der Autor bevorzugt die Beurteilung von Voraussetzungen, Rahmenbedingungen und die Interpretation der Ergebnisse statt nur Rezepturen zu vermitteln.
Our international has turn into extra advanced, and the thought of development at any expense has ended in consistent financial uncertainty, a completely stressed-out team, and daily tales of presidency and company corruption. John ok. White argues greater wisdom of uncomplicated structures is required to appreciate the area we are living in, and one position to begin is with counting and arithmetic.
- A Tale of Two Cultures: Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the Social Sciences
- Modeling Discrete Time-to-Event Data (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Numbers Rule Your World: The Hidden Influence of Probabilities and Statistics on Everything You Do
- Computer Age Statistical Inference: Algorithms, Evidence, and Data Science (Institute of Mathematical Statistics Monographs)
- Exploring Research, Global Edition
- Corporeality and Culture: Bodies in Movement
Additional info for An Introduction to Secondary Data Analysis with IBM SPSS Statistics
An Introduction to Secondary Data Analysis with IBM SPSS Statistics by John MacInnes